- third-person plural perfect active indicative of habeō
- "they have had, they had, they have held, they held"
- "they have owned, they owned"
- "they have possessed, they possessed"
- "they have retained, they retained, they have maintained, they maintained"
- "they have conducted, they conducted, they have presided over, they presided over"
- "they have regarded, they regarded, they have considered a person or thing as something, they considered a person or thing as something"
- "they have accepted, they accepted, they have borne, they bore, they have endured, they endured"
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language