- (arithmetic, computing) A number system with base 16, using the digits 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, A, B, C, D, E and F, useful in computing as a hexadecimal digit can represent four bits, half a standard byte. Informal short form used in computing: hex
- (arithmetic, computing): base 16
- sexidecimal (pure Latin)
number system with base 16
hexadecimal (not comparable)
- Of a number, expressed in hexadecimal.
- (arithmetic, computing): base-16
expressed in hexadecimal
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
The translations for the adjective and noun seem to have been mixed up. Put the translations in the appropriate table above.