- Plural form of like
- They'd never before seen the likes of them.
- They'd never before seen the likes of him.
- I'd never seen their likes.
- 2010 October 30, Andy Hunter, “Liverpool owner says Fernando Torres and José Reina are going nowhere”:
- The takeover has provided the stability, I believe, to remove any fears over the positions of the likes of Torres and Reina.
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of like
Read in another language
This page is available in 14 languages