- Rhymes: -eɪʃən
motivation (plural motivations)
- Willingness of action especially in behavior
- The action of motivating.
- Something which motivates.
- An incentive or reason for doing something.
- (advertising) a research rating that measures how the rational and emotional elements of a commercial affect consumer intention to consider, visit, or buy something.
- The motivation scores showed that 65% of people wanted to visit our website to learn more about the offer after watching the commercial.
- intrinsic motivation
- extrinsic motivation
Willingness of action especially in behavior
action of motivating
Something which motivates
reason for doing something
(advertising) research rating that measures how a commercial affects consumer intention
- (advertising, research rating that measures how a commercial affect consumer intention): The Advertising Research Handbook Charles E. Young, Ideas in Flight, Seattle, WA, April 2005
From French motivation.
- IPA: /motivasjoːn/, [motˢivaˈɕoːˀn]
Inflection of motivation
French↑Jump back a section
- motivation; willingness of action