Wikipedia outbox (plural outboxes)
- A box holding all the mail to be sent out.
- (computing) An electronic folder serving the same purpose, for electronic mail.
box in which you put all the mail to be sent out
- Russian: неотправленные (ru) (neotprаvlennye)
- Japanese: 送信箱 (sōshinbako)
- Macedonian: пораки за испраќање (mk) (póraki za ispráḱanje) f pl
outbox (third-person singular simple present outboxes, present participle outboxing, simple past and past participle outboxed)
- (boxing, transitive) To box better than.