portate (not comparable)
Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.
- present adverbial passive participle of porti
- second-person plural present indicative of portare
- second-person plural imperative of portare
- Feminine plural of portato
- first-person plural present active imperative of portō