pudder (plural pudders)
- (transitive) To perplex; to embarrass; to confuse; to bother.
- (Can we find and add a quotation of John Locke to this entry?)
- (intransitive) To make a tumult or bustle; to splash; to make a pother or fuss.
- Puddering in the designs or doings of others.
- Others pudder into their food with their broad nebs.
Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.