- (intransitive, idiomatic) to move about on the ground while rotating and turning one's body
- Pigs like to roll around in the mud.
- (intransitive, idiomatic) to be considered, without much coherence, in someone's mind
- I'm going to write a book because I've got all these crazy ideas rolling around in my head.
- (intransitive, idiomatic) To indulge in sexual intercourse (with)
- I know a girl who's fun to roll around with, but can't have a conversation.
- to happen, occur, take place
2012 May 24, Nathan Rabin, “Film: Reviews: Men In Black 3”, The Onion AV Club:
- Sequels to fish-out-of-water comedies make progressively less sense the longer a series continues. By the time Crocodile Dundee In Los Angeles rolled around in 2001, 15 years after the first Crocodile Dundee became a surprise blockbuster, the title character had been given an awfully long time to grow acclimated to those kooky Americans