Last modified on 18 June 2013, at 23:56
- self sabotage, selfsabotage
From self- + sabotage.
- The sabotaging, whether consciously or subconsciously, of oneself.
self-sabotage (third-person singular simple present self-sabotages, present participle self-sabotaging, simple past and past participle self-sabotaged)
- (transitive) To sabotage oneself or one's own plans.
- 2011, Greg Bennett, Self Sabotage:
- Before we even get started trying to explain this complicated concept of why we self-sabotage our own success, please understand that I am at best an “armchair doctor”.