sing-song (plural sing-songs)
- A kind of verse with a simple, song-like rhythm.
- (colloquial, often childish) An informal gathering involving group singing.
sing-song (comparative more sing-song, superlative most sing-song)
- Like a piece of sing-song; simple and melodic, song-like.
- July 18 2012, Scott Tobias, AV Club The Dark Knight Rises
- Though Bane’s sing-song voice gives his pronouncements a funny lilt, he doesn’t have any of the Joker’s deranged wit, and Nolan isn’t interested in undercutting his seriousness for the sake of a breezier entertainment.
Last modified on 10 November 2012, at 22:20