See also: Splitter
- Rhymes: -ɪtə(r)
splitter (plural splitters)
- A person or a thing that splits.
- (colloquial) A scientist in one of various fields who prefers to split categories such as species or dialects up into smaller groups.
- In baseball, a splitfinger fastball (a type of pitch).
- (graphical user interface) A draggable vertical or horizontal bar used to adjust the relative sizes of two adjacent windows.
- (GUI): sash
- (one who prefers to split categories): lumper
- present tense of