stirrer (plural stirrers)
- A device used to stir.
- We're out of coffee stirrers again and I'm not using my finger!
- A person who stirs something.
- The stirrers in the chocolate factory often get chocolate all over their uniforms.
- (slang) A person who spreads rumours or causes agitation.
- Why would you say something so hurtful? God, you are such a stirrer!
- One who stirs or moves about, as after sleep.
- An early stirrer.
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Shakespeare to this entry?)
Read in another language
This page is available in 8 languages