transcript (plural transcripts)
- Something which has been transcribed; a writing or composition consisting of the same words as the original; a written copy.
- A copy of any kind; an imitation.
- A written version of what was said orally; as, a transcript of a trial.
- (genetics) A sequence of RNA produced by transcription
- (education) An inventory of the courses taken and grades earned of a student alleged throughout a course.
something which has been transcribed
written version of what was said orally
sequence of RNA produced by transcription
inventory of courses and grades
Read in another language
This page is available in 16 languages