From πᾶς (pâs, “all”).
πᾰ́νῠ • (pánu)
- altogether, completely, perfectly
- (modifying adjective) very
- (negated) not quite, not at all
- (in answer to a question, often πάνυ γε) quite so, by all means
- πάνυ in Liddell & Scott (1940) A Greek–English Lexicon, Oxford: Clarendon Press
- πάνυ in Liddell & Scott (1889) An Intermediate Greek–English Lexicon, New York: Harper & Brothers
- πάνυ in Bailly, Anatole (1935) Le Grand Bailly: Dictionnaire grec-français, Paris: Hachette
- Woodhouse, S. C. (1910) English–Greek Dictionary: A Vocabulary of the Attic Language, London: Routledge & Kegan Paul Limited.