Open main menu

Appendix talk:Academic degrees

Conversation copied over from the Beer ParlorEdit

I thought this would be a useful appendix to have, but I'm sure I'm missing many. Please add as you are able. Cheers! bd2412 T 21:04, 11 April 2010 (UTC)

Just what is considered an academic degree?
Australia has diplomas and (I think) associate degrees granted by universities which are considered equivalent to completing either a major or a 3-semester part of an undergraduate program. They go by something like Dipl.Arts.
Here's a perhaps more exhaustive list (in prose), but we might need a column stating where the degree is granted. Unless this page restricts itself to the US. -- 06:15, 17 April 2010 (UTC)
Many are transnational, even translingual. Perhaps have that be the default, and any that's not can have a note attached to it. (This should really be at [[appendix talk:Academic degrees]].)​—msh210 14:37, 21 April 2010 (UTC)
Yes, thanks. bd2412 T 00:31, 24 April 2010 (UTC)

In FranceEdit

Return to "Academic degrees" page.