See also: bandini
- (slang) Nonsense, bullshit.
- 1995 December 13, Request Address Only - No Articles, “Homebrew Digest #1908 (December 13, 1995)”, in rec.crafts.brewing, Usenet:
- A month or so ago, (sorry, I don't know which HBD) someone commented that a Professional Brewmaster from Belgium told him that wort should only be transferred by gentle means i.e.. gravity or special "low turbulence pumps" lest the final beer suffer from such abuse. As a proud owner/user of a March MDX powered brew setup, I sure would like to find out if this is a bunch of Bandini.
- For more examples of usage of this term, see Citations:Bandini.
- See also Thesaurus:nonsense.