Bt (usually uncountable, plural Bts)
- Abbreviation of baronet, a title used after a holder's surname.
- Sir John Spencer-Smith, Bt
- (bacteriology) Bacillus thuringiensis, a species of bacteria used for biological control of insects.
- Ellipsis of Bt toxin
- (bacteriology) Initialism of botulinum toxin.
- (mineralogy) Abbreviation of biotite.
2017, J. Theo Kloprogge, Robert Lavinsky, “Introduction: Geological Examples”, in Photo Atlas of Mineral Pseudomorphism, Amsterdam: Elsevier, →ISBN, page 88:
(A) Plane-polarized light and (B) back-scattered electron (BSE) images. The pseudomorph (Crd) is made up of Grt + Qtz + Ky rodlets + micas flakes (mainly biotite, Bt).
- (baronet): Bt.
- (Bacillus thuringiensis): B.t.
- (Bt toxin): BT
- (botulinum toxin): BT