|Danish language edition of Wiktionary|
|Wikipedia article about Danish language|
|Links related to Danish language in sister projects at Wikimedia Commons|
|Danish language considerations|
Reference templates (4)
|Danish language entry|
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update|
|No pages meet these criteria.|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
|No pages meet these criteria.|
Fundamental » All languages » Danish
This is the main category of the Danish language.
It is spoken in Denmark, the Faroe Islands, Greenland, and Germany.
Information about Danish:
|Edit language data|
|Language family||North Germanic|
Please see Wiktionary:About Danish for information and special considerations for creating Danish language entries.
- Danish (da)Collapse
- ├──── Jutish (jut)
- └──── Norwegian Bokmål (nb)
- Category:da:All topics: Danish terms organized by topic, such as "Family" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Danish appendices: Pages containing additional information about Danish.
- Category:Danish entry maintenance: Danish entries, or entries in other languages containing Danish terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Danish lemmas: Danish lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Danish names: Danish terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups. Place names, demonyms and other kinds of names can be found in Category:Names.
- Category:Danish phrases: Danish groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Danish: Categories containing terms in regional varieties of Danish.
- Category:Requests concerning Danish: Categories with Danish entries that need the attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Danish rhymes: List of indexes of Danish words by their rhymes.
- Category:Rhymes:Danish: Lists of Danish words by their rhymes.
- Category:Danish symbols: Danish written signs.
- Category:Danish templates: Danish templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Danish terms by etymology: Danish terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Danish terms by usage: Danish terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Danish: Categories with terms that originate from Danish.
- Category:User da: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Danish.
This category has the following 24 subcategories, out of 24 total.
- da:All sets (5 c, 0 e)
- da:All topics (17 c, 0 e)
- Danish appendices (1 c, 11 e)
- Danish citations (1 c, 16 e)
- Danish entry maintenance (10 c, 0 e)
- Danish figures of speech (6 c, 0 e)
- Given names from Danish by language (11 c, 0 e)
- Danish modules (0 c, 5 e)
- Danish non-lemma forms (6 c, 29059 e)
- Regional Danish (2 c, 3 e)
- Danish rhymes (2 c, 114 e)
- Rhymes:Danish (164 c, 0 e)
- Danish shortenings (5 c, 0 e)
- Surnames from Danish by language (5 c, 0 e)
- Danish symbols (2 c, 8 e)
- Danish templates (6 c, 2 e)
- Danish terms by etymology (23 c, 0 e)
- Danish terms by lexical property (3 c, 0 e)
- Danish terms by semantic function (4 c, 0 e)
- Danish terms by usage (29 c, 0 e)
- Terms derived from Danish (60 c, 0 e)
- Danish thesaurus entries (0 c, 11 e)
- User da (5 c, 155 e)
Pages in category "Danish language"
The following 2 pages are in this category, out of 2 total.