|Esperanto language edition of Wiktionary|
|Wikipedia article about Esperanto language|
|Links related to Esperanto language in sister projects at Wikimedia Commons|
|Esperanto language considerations|
Reference templates (13)
|Esperanto language entry|
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update|
|No pages meet these criteria.|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
|No pages meet these criteria.|
Fundamental » All languages » Esperanto
This is the main category of the Esperanto language.
It is spoken in the world.
Information about Esperanto:
|Edit language data|
|Language family||constructed language|
Please see Wiktionary:About Esperanto for information and special considerations for creating Esperanto language entries.
- Category:eo:All topics: Esperanto terms organized by topic, such as "Family" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Esperanto appendices: Pages containing additional information about Esperanto.
- Category:Esperanto entry maintenance: Esperanto entries, or entries in other languages containing Esperanto terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Esperanto lemmas: Esperanto lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Esperanto names: Esperanto terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups. Place names, demonyms and other kinds of names can be found in Category:Names.
- Category:Esperanto phrases: Esperanto groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Requests concerning Esperanto: Categories with Esperanto entries that need the attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Esperanto rhymes: List of indexes of Esperanto words by their rhymes.
- Category:Rhymes:Esperanto: Lists of Esperanto words by their rhymes.
- Category:Esperanto symbols: Esperanto written signs.
- Category:Esperanto templates: Esperanto templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Esperanto terms by etymology: Esperanto terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Esperanto terms by usage: Esperanto terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Esperanto: Categories with terms that originate from Esperanto.
- Category:User eo: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Esperanto.
This category has the following 36 subcategories, out of 36 total.
- eo:All sets (5 c, 0 e)
- eo:All topics (17 c, 0 e)
- Esperanto appendices (1 c, 13 e)
- Esperanto citations (1 c, 63 e)
- Esperanto correlatives (0 c, 54 e)
- Esperanto entry maintenance (11 c, 0 e)
- Esperanto 1894 Universala Vortaro (0 c, 1197 e)
- Esperanto 1OA (0 c, 78 e)
- Esperanto 2OA (0 c, 425 e)
- Esperanto 3OA (0 c, 18 e)
- Esperanto 4OA (0 c, 41 e)
- Esperanto 5OA (0 c, 5 e)
- Esperanto 6OA (0 c, 20 e)
- Esperanto 7OA (0 c, 14 e)
- Esperanto 8OA (0 c, 155 e)
- Esperanto 9OA (0 c, 272 e)
- Esperanto basic words (26 c, 0 e)
- Esperanto female roots (0 c, 35 e)
- Esperanto figures of speech (3 c, 0 e)
- Given names from Esperanto by language (2 c, 0 e)
- Esperanto male roots (0 c, 51 e)
- Esperanto modules (1 c, 5 e)
- Esperanto non-lemma forms (8 c, 109125 e)
- Esperanto rhymes (59 c, 0 e)
- Rhymes:Esperanto (1561 c, 0 e)
- Esperanto shortenings (4 c, 0 e)
- Esperanto symbols (3 c, 0 e)
- Esperanto templates (8 c, 9 e)
- Esperanto terms by etymology (21 c, 0 e)
- Esperanto terms by lexical property (2 c, 0 e)
- Esperanto terms by semantic function (3 c, 0 e)
- Esperanto terms by usage (26 c, 0 e)
- Terms derived from Esperanto (38 c, 0 e)
- User eo (5 c, 217 e)
- Words approved by the Akademio de Esperanto (10 c, 2203 e)
Pages in category "Esperanto language"
This category contains only the following page.