|Newest pages ordered by last category link update|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
This is the main category of the Quenya language.
Information about Quenya:
|Language family||constructed language|
Quenya is a constructed language that is only in sporadic use. According to our criteria for inclusion, terms in Quenya should not be present in entries in the main namespace, but may be added to the Appendix: namespace. All terms in this language may be available at Appendix:Quenya.
Please see Wiktionary:About Quenya for information and special considerations for creating Quenya language entries.
- Category:qya:All topics: Quenya terms organized by topic, such as "Family" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Quenya entry maintenance: Quenya entries, or entries in other languages containing Quenya terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Quenya lemmas: Quenya lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Requests concerning Quenya: Categories with Quenya entries that need the attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Quenya templates: Quenya templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Quenya terms by etymology: Quenya terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Quenya terms by usage: Quenya terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Quenya: Categories with terms that originate from Quenya.
- Category:User qya: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Quenya.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- Quenya entry maintenance (4 c, 0 e)
- Quenya modules (1 c, 4 e)
- Quenya non-lemma forms (1 c, 2 e)
- User qya (1 c, 4 e)