|Sicilian language edition of Wiktionary|
|Wikipedia article about Sicilian language|
|Links related to Sicilian language in sister projects at Wikimedia Commons|
|Sicilian language considerations|
Reference templates (6)
|Sicilian language entry|
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update|
|No pages meet these criteria.|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
|No pages meet these criteria.|
Fundamental » All languages » Sicilian
This is the main category of the Sicilian language.
It is spoken in Italy.
Information about Sicilian:
|Edit language data|
Sicilian has no descendants or varieties listed in Wiktionary's language data modules.
- Category:scn:All topics: Sicilian terms organized by topic, such as "Family" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Sicilian appendices: Pages containing additional information about Sicilian.
- Category:Sicilian entry maintenance: Sicilian entries, or entries in other languages containing Sicilian terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Sicilian lemmas: Sicilian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Sicilian names: Sicilian terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups. Place names, demonyms and other kinds of names can be found in Category:Names.
- Category:Sicilian phrases: Sicilian groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Sicilian: Categories containing terms in regional varieties of Sicilian.
- Category:Requests concerning Sicilian: Categories with Sicilian entries that need the attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Rhymes:Sicilian: Lists of Sicilian words by their rhymes.
- Category:Sicilian symbols: Sicilian written signs.
- Category:Sicilian templates: Sicilian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Sicilian terms by etymology: Sicilian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Sicilian terms by usage: Sicilian terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Sicilian: Categories with terms that originate from Sicilian.
- Category:User scn: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Sicilian.
This category has the following 24 subcategories, out of 24 total.
- scn:All sets (5 c, 0 e)
- scn:All topics (15 c, 0 e)
- Sicilian appendices (0 c, 4 e)
- Sicilian citations (0 c, 1 e)
- Sicilian entry maintenance (12 c, 0 e)
- Sicilian figures of speech (1 c, 0 e)
- Given names from Sicilian by language (3 c, 0 e)
- Sicilian modules (0 c, 1 e)
- Sicilian non-lemma forms (7 c, 388 e)
- Sicilian prepositional articles (0 c, 1 e)
- Regional Sicilian (3 c, 0 e)
- Rhymes:Sicilian (34 c, 0 e)
- Sicilian shortenings (3 c, 0 e)
- Surnames from Sicilian by language (2 c, 0 e)
- Sicilian symbols (1 c, 0 e)
- Sicilian templates (6 c, 2 e)
- Sicilian terms by etymology (16 c, 0 e)
- Sicilian terms by lexical property (1 c, 0 e)
- Sicilian terms by semantic function (3 c, 0 e)
- Sicilian terms by usage (21 c, 0 e)
- Terms derived from Sicilian (24 c, 0 e)
- Sicilian thesaurus entries (0 c, 3 e)
- User scn (5 c, 13 e)