|Slovak language edition of Wiktionary|
|Wikipedia article about Slovak language|
|Links related to Slovak language in sister projects at Wikimedia Commons|
|Slovak language considerations|
Reference templates (5)
|Slovak language entry|
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update|
|No pages meet these criteria.|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
|No pages meet these criteria.|
Fundamental » All languages » Slovak
This is the main category of the Slovak language.
It is spoken in Slovakia and the Czech Republic.
Information about Slovak:
|Edit language data|
|Language family||West Slavic|
Please see Wiktionary:About Slovak for information and special considerations for creating Slovak language entries.
Slovak has no descendants or varieties listed in Wiktionary's language data modules.
- Category:sk:All topics: Slovak terms organized by topic, such as "Family" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Slovak appendices: Pages containing additional information about Slovak.
- Category:Slovak entry maintenance: Slovak entries, or entries in other languages containing Slovak terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Slovak lemmas: Slovak lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Slovak names: Slovak terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups. Place names, demonyms and other kinds of names can be found in Category:Names.
- Category:Slovak phrases: Slovak groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Slovak: Categories containing terms in regional varieties of Slovak.
- Category:Requests concerning Slovak: Categories with Slovak entries that need the attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Rhymes:Slovak: Lists of Slovak words by their rhymes.
- Category:Slovak symbols: Slovak written signs.
- Category:Slovak templates: Slovak templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Slovak terms by etymology: Slovak terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Slovak terms by usage: Slovak terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Slovak: Categories with terms that originate from Slovak.
- Category:User sk: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Slovak.
This category has the following 24 subcategories, out of 24 total.
- sk:All sets (5 c, 0 e)
- sk:All topics (17 c, 0 e)
- Slovak appendices (1 c, 6 e)
- Slovak citations (0 c, 1 e)
- Slovak entry maintenance (10 c, 0 e)
- Slovak figures of speech (2 c, 0 e)
- Given names from Slovak by language (2 c, 0 e)
- Slovak modules (0 c, 3 e)
- Slovak non-lemma forms (6 c, 2047 e)
- Regional Slovak (0 c, 2 e)
- Rhymes:Slovak (49 c, 0 e)
- Slovak shortenings (3 c, 0 e)
- Surnames from Slovak by language (3 c, 0 e)
- Slovak symbols (2 c, 0 e)
- Slovak templates (5 c, 2 e)
- Slovak terms by etymology (18 c, 0 e)
- Slovak terms by lexical property (4 c, 0 e)
- Slovak terms by semantic function (2 c, 0 e)
- Slovak terms by usage (18 c, 0 e)
- Terms derived from Slovak (37 c, 0 e)
- Slovak thesaurus entries (0 c, 1 e)
- User sk (5 c, 59 e)
- Slovak words without vowels (0 c, 80 e)
Pages in category "Slovak language"
This category contains only the following page.