This is the main category of translingual entries—entries that have identical definitions in many languages—represented in Wiktionary by the code mul. Translingual entries may be in any script which is used across languages.
Entries include mathematical symbols, punctuation, single characters, abbreviations, codes, chemical formulae, and translingual taxonomic names. They are divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. The types of terms which have been accepted and rejected in this category are listed in Wiktionary:About Translingual.
Although "translingual" is not a language, this category is presently named Translingual language for internal consistency (and may change in future).
- Wiktionary:About Translingual for considerations regarding translingual entries, including creating new entries.
- translingual, definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry.
- Category:Translingual appendices
- Category:mul:All topics: Translingual words categorized by subject.
- Category:Translingual morphemes: Morphemes with identical definitions in many languages, used to form words.
- Category:Translingual lemmas: Translingual terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Translingual phrases: Translingual groups of words elaborated to express ideas.
- Category:Translingual lexicons: Translingual words categorized by their lexicons.
- Category:Translingual etymologies: Translingual terms categorized by their origins.
- Category:Terms derived from Translingual: Words derived from translingual terms, in various languages.
- Category:Translingual symbols: Translingual characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Translingual citations: Pages containing phrases as references and examples of specific translingual terms.
- Category:Translingual appendices: Miscellaneous information about translingual terms.
- Category:Requests (Translingual): Translingual entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Translingual templates: Translingual templates with predefined content for similar functions.
This category has the following 23 subcategories, out of 23 total.
- ► Translingual lemmas (13 c, 9359 e)
- ► Translingual citations (1 c, 70 e)
- ► Translingual entries that don't exist (0 c, 85 e)
- ► Han characters (2 c, 0 e)
- ► Translingual modules (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Translingual non-lemma forms (2 c, 97 e)
- ► Requests (Translingual) (1 c, 1 e)
- ► Translingual templates (6 c, 58 e)
- ► Translingual terms by etymology (16 c, 0 e)
- ► Translingual terms by lexical property (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Translingual terms by semantic function (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Translingual terms by usage (18 c, 0 e)
- ► Terms derived from Translingual (10 c, 0 e)
- ► Top-level domain codes (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Translingual translations (0 c, 25 e)
Pages in category "Translingual language"
This category contains only the following page.