Citations:and his mother
English citations of and his mother
|ME «||15th c.||16th c.||17th c.||18th c.||19th c.||20th c.||21st c.|
2011, “Are Cleanses Safe?”, Divine Caroline:
- When Beyoncé credited the Master Cleanse with her weight loss for the movie Dreamgirls a few years ago, everyone and her mother (and at least one guy I know) jumped onboard.
2009, Jack O'Connell, The Resurrectionist, page 29:
- Every freak and his mother were out on the streets of Bangkok Park, running or hobbling as best they could to their sundry negotiations.
2006, Kathy J. Marsh, The Aura of Love, page 207:
- She hadn't been able to see Chris for what he was, no matter that everybody and their mommas had told her.
2006, Richard Montanari, The Rosary Girls, page 374:
- I need every cop and his mother out here.
–1973, The Listener, volume 90, page 335:
- Far from creating disillusionment, it has merely allowed politicians to disillusion every man and his mum more widely and quickly than they could have done unaided.
1972, Joseph A. Walker, The River Niger:
- Next thing I know, every pig and his mother is jumping into a car— that's when it hit me you was pulling a trick, and the state office building plan was still on.
1880, Jonathan Swift, Thomas Roscoe, editor, The works of Jonathan Swift, volume 2, page 644:
- One thing I shall observe upon your account, which is never to throw away any more advice upon any Irish lord or his mother