English citations of boober
Noun: "(slang, chiefly in the plural) a woman's breast"Edit
|1997 1999 2000||2001 2002 2004 2005|
|ME «||15th c.||16th c.||17th c.||18th c.||19th c.||20th c.||21st c.|
- 1997 August 4, Joe S, “Humbug - Hilarious/Uncomfortable moment”, in alt.tv.x-files, Usenet:
- 5 uncomfortable seconds pass as she openly, unavoidably scopes out his exposed brother/growth underneath his half-open bathrobe, then she realizes that he has been scoping out her boobers rising above the V in her bathrobe.
- 1999 July 6, Marie (quoting my girls mom), “Re: Saggy old bag I am”, in alt.parenting.solutions, Usenet:
- My daughter walked in on my mom getting dressed a while back and asked what her bra is for. Before Mom could answer my daughter added, "Oh, it's to hold up your boobers. Why do they hang down?" My mom is now seriously thinking of plastic "reconstructive surgery" and my father is having fits!
- 1999 October 25, ASingleMnM [username], “Re:Nursing In Public-Top 10”, in misc.kids.breastfeeding, Usenet:
- the very last time my baby nursed :-( he was cutting down on nursing, and suddenly I realized my two year old had gone 4 days without nursing....when he came to me to nurse, I told him, honey, boobers have gone night night.... he looked at my chest, said night night, and walked away......... and thats when I knew, my baby was growing up.