English citations of transdimensional
- 2004 Stephanie H. Meyer, John Meyer, "Teen ink: written in the dirt-- - Page 210"
- I had been funneled through a transdimensional vortex, I didn't realize.
- 2009 Lee E. Fuller, Jr., "The Lonely Sun - Page 27"
- The only information about what type of research conducted there states that it has to do with trans-dimensional inference.
- 2010 G. L. Eikenberry, "The Centre for the Study of Non-human Intelligence - Page 88"
- "Right, I'm sure Harry Weinstein actually would empty his bank account if I introduced him to you and told him you were a trans-dimensional being ..."
- 2010 Derrick G. Lindsey, "Watchers of the Rainbow Covenant - Page 270"
- There's a blinding blue glow resulting from an instantaneous build up of a trans-dimensional dispersion field around the weapon on his wrist.
- 2009 Demetris Lamnisos et al, "Transdimensional Sampling Algorithms for Bayesian Variable Selection in Classification Problems With Many More Variables Than Observations" Journal of Computational and Graphical Statistics
- The effectiveness of this proposal is linked to the form of the marginalization scheme when updating the model and we propose a new efficient implementation of the automatic generic transdimensional algorithm of Green (2003).
- 2010 Delia Schwartz-Perlov, Alexander Vilenkin, "Measures for a Transdimensional Multiverse" arXiv
- We find that a straightforward extension of scale factor cutoff to the transdimensional case gives a measure that strongly disfavors large amounts of slow-roll inflation and predicts low values for the density parameter Ω, in conflict with observations.
- 2010 S. Pandolfi et al, "A generalized Multiple-try Metropolis version of the Reversible Jump algorithm" arXiv
- Moreover, we extend these results by showing the implementation of an efficient transdimensional algorithm for challenging model selection problems.
- 2012 Michael G. Endres, "Transdimensional equivalence of universal constants from universal Fermi gases" arXiv
- 2012 Aaron F. McDaid et al, "Clustering in networks with the collapsed Stochastic Block Model" arXiv
- Sampling from this posterior is simpler than from the original SBM as transdimensional MCMC can be avoided.