Clinton + -ism
Clintonism (countable and uncountable, plural Clintonisms)
- (uncountable) The policies of U.S. president Bill Clinton.
- A statement made by Bill Clinton.
- 2002, P. J. O'Rourke, The CEO of the Sofa, 
- President Clinton commenced the blathering with orotund Clintonisms: “The international community must take a side, not merely stand between the sides or on the sidelines.” With a side of fries.
- 2004, Michael Kranish, Brian C Mooney, Nina J Easton, John F. Kerry 
- Kerry had even borrowed a Clintonism in his remarks, transforming the Arkansas governor’s call for a “new covenant of social and personal responsibility” into his own call for a “social contract, a covenant wherein every right is matched with a responsibility.”
- 2004, William Safire, The Right Word in the Right Place at the Right Time 
- Another Clintonism that those who remember his administration fondly like to recall is the campaign semislogan, “It’s the economy, stupid.”