Hồ Chí Minh City
See also: Ho Chi Minh City
Amalgam of Vietnamese Hồ Chí Minh and English Ho Chi Minh City.
- Alternative spelling of Ho Chi Minh City
- 2009, Casey Lucius, “A case study on Vietnam's response to AI”, in Vietnam's Political Process: How Education Shapes Political Decision Making, Routledge, →ISBN, page 101:
- In Hồ Chí Minh City, no one, including residents, private businesses or market vendors were allowed to raise poultry, pet birds or fighting cocks during the late 2005 outbreak.
- 2014, Peter Zinoman, Vietnamese Colonial Republican: The Political Vision of Vũ Trọng Phụng, University of California Press, →ISBN, page 215:
- On the seventy-fifth anniversary of his birth in December 1987, the Institute of Literature organized a major academic conference on Vũ Trọng Phụng in Hồ Chí Minh City that signaled his formal rehabilitation.