- Alternative form of
- 1970, Journal of Tamil Studies, volume 2, number 2:
- Most writers on this subject conclude that the notions Ist person, IInd person and IIIrd person are semantic primes, ie.., cannot be further broken down into other semantic components.
- 1974, Bulletin of the Deccan College Research Institute, volume 34, page 35:
- In H. singular Ist person form is different from the rest and in plural the IInd person form is different from the rest of the forms.
- 1979, Ladakhi grammar, →ISBN, page 104:
- Plural suffixes may be optionally added after the Ist person exclusive ƞə—z̆e, Ist person inclusive ƞə—təƞ, and IInd person non-honorific khyo—z̆e and honorific ñe—z̆e.