- Also used as a modern feminine form of Kian.
- A female given name used in the U.S.A. since the 1970s.
Spoken form of Diana, name of the moon goddess also mentioned in the Bible.
- A female given name of modern usage.
- → English: Kiana
- Mary Kawena Pukui - Samuel H. Elbert, Hawaiian Dictionary, University of Hawaii Press 1971, page 185
- Māmaka kaiao: a modern Hawaiian vocabulary, University of Hawaii Press 2003, →ISBN
- Hawaii State Archives: Marriage records Kiana does not appear in 19th century marriage records.
- Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names by State: Kiana was included in the top hundred first names for girls born in the State of Hawaii in 1983 and 1989-2008.