See also: lucky charms
- A breakfast cereal containing a combination of wheat-based pieces and marshmallows shaped like various objects which symbolize good luck in different cultures.
2001, Paul Kafka-Gibbons, DuPont Circle: A Novel, page 12:
- He holds a bowl of Lucky Charms in his left hand and extends his right. "I don't usually eat these. Nita was having some." "I do," Louisa says.
2002, Daisy Hernández; Bushra Rehman, Colonize This!: Young Women of Color on Today's Feminism, page 362:
- I'd eat two bowls of Lucky Charms and the next thing you know, I'd be sticking the spoon down my throat.
2005, Nedra M. Shivers, Redeeming Daddy, page 1:
- I don't give a damn where yo' Lucky Charms-eating ass came from; just get yo' leprechaun ass up front to the visiting room now!
2007, Rhonda Pollero, Knock Off, page 28:
- One of the greatest joys of living alone is the complete freedom to eat Lucky Charms by the handfuls straight out of the box.