Mischief Night (plural Mischief Nights)
- (Britain, Canada, US) A particular night during which young people play pranks and do mischief in their neighborhoods.
- (dated, originally) The night before May Day.
- (Britain) The night before Bonfire Night.
- (US, Maryland, Delaware, Pennsylvania, New York, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, and especially New Jersey) The night of the 30th to the 31st of October (the night before Halloween).
- (around New York City, Connecticut, Rhode Island): Trick Night
- (around New York City, Connecticut, Rhode Island): Gate Night
- (New York City, upstate New York, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Vermont): Cabbage Night (especially in upstate New York, Vermont, and Bergen County, NJ)
- (around New York City): Goosey Night
- (Chicago, Michigan, Maryland, New Jersey, coastal New England): Devil's Night (especially in Michigan)
- (Liverpool): Mizzy Night