- A particular Australian artist, known for painting with his penis.
2008 February 9, Make friends, “Face Painting anyone ? from someone who paints with his penis?”, australia.radio.broadcast.moderated, Usenet:
- Tim Patch, also known as "Pricasso" for painting up to 20 portraits a day using his penis and sometimes his buttocks, was a guest on Breakfast with O'Neil on Thursday morning. ... "Sexpo is also about a little bit of naughty fun. Miss Nude Australia, Adrianna Starr, revealed a little more than her personality on air on Friday morning, and Pricasso produced a live demonstration of his unique talent."
2008 July 29, Sir Oswald P Wrong, “Ausfailure's Sheilas Line Up For State of Origin Wankathon”, aus.sport.rugby-league, Usenet:
- Tim Patch, aka Pricasso, has also paid a papal tribute. Using just his penis, he has created a colourful painting of the Pope at Sydney Harbour, clad in his robes and draped by two sexy, bikini-clad women.
2008 August 1, Newsfeed16, “Penis artist 'Pricasso' has soft spot for painting”, alt.gossip.celebrities, Usenet:
- An Australian man who uses his penis to paint is a real softy for art. Tim Patch -- better known as Pricasso -- paints masterpieces using his penis instead of a paintbrush.
2008 August 20, Richard Bos, “Not quite finger painting”, uk.rec.sheds, Usenet:
- "There are Millions of Artists in the World, but only one who paints with his Penis." Actually, that's not true; clearly, Mr. Pricasso doesn't know where the word "penis" comes from, and what other words derive from that base.
2008 October 23, Newsfeed16, “Bizarre painter 'Pricasso' rises up for politicians”, alt.gossip.celebrities, Usenet:
- An Australian artist who uses his penis to paint portraits is rising up for American politicians. Tim Patch -- better known as "Pricasso" -- paints masterpieces using his penis instead of a paintbrush, guiding his member with his hand onto canvas, where he strokes away.
- For more examples of usage of this term, see Citations:Pricasso.