Open main menu

Wiktionary β


This is what we call a monochrome in french

Hello, in french, we call "monochrome"Edit

this kind of painting ( as those painted by Y. Klein or Rodtchenko) , which is (for once) quite logical since it displays only one colour. A black & white photo is called "épreuve noir-et-blanc" , and if it comes from some modern device like an echograph, it may be "avec échelle des gris" (with grayscaling). T.y.Arapaima 09:43, 30 December 2010 (UTC)

Return to "monochrome" page.