- Timothy, a companion of Paul. (biblical character)
- Then he came to Derbe and Lystra: and, behold, a certain disciple was there, named Timotheus, the son of a certain woman, which was a Jewess, and believed; but his father was a Greek.
- Timothy (biblical character)
- (given name) Tim.
- (Classical) IPA(key): /tiːˈmo.tʰe.us/, [t̪iːˈmɔ.t̪ʰe.ʊs]
- (Ecclesiastical) IPA(key): /tiˈmo.te.us/, [t̪iˈmɔː.t̪ɛ.us]
- Timothy, a companion of Paul (biblical character)
Second-declension noun, singular only.