- (Internet, informal) The world of users of the Twitter microblogging service.
- 2009, Paul Greenberg, CRM at the Speed of Light, page 328:
- Ashton Kutcher who has more than 3.4 million followers is not a real influencer except as a celebrity within the Twitterverse […]
- 2009, Tee Morris, All a Twitter
- At this point I see people outside of the Twitterverse furrow or roll their eyes at how their message is reduced to a cutesy term.
- 2011, Mike Thompson, The Anywhere Leader
- I can continue to build my following on Twitter, but my request for a major favor in the Twitterverse will surely be ignored.