User:Lo Ximiendo/Usage examples
Hereunder is a list of sentences that could be translated as usage examples for foreign words. It doesn't have to matter if the reader agrees or disagrees with them.
Concerning the DivineEdit
- Religion is dedicated to knowing God's will and obeying it.
- God is the Truth, Love, Beauty and Goodness to which we all aspire.
- "Goodness is the only investment that never fails." -- Henry David Thoreau
- Just as we need healthy food and exercise, our mind and soul needs to be nourished by truth and beauty.
- We need to see life portrayed honestly, with the real forces identified.
- "Evil may be banal but the good in us is extraordinary." -- Smoking Mirrors
- "If you're going to be dumb, you better be tough." -- A Scoutmaster's Motto
- "Never assume(,) that something good can’t be totally destroyed." -- lophatt in "Fellowship of the Minds"
- Suicide is tragic in itself, while auto-genocide is even worse.