Joined 19 August 2014
Hello, I'm Smashhoof. I'm an undergraduate student studying linguistics and computer science in the US. I'm interested in African languages, and especially Zulu. I like historical linguistics so Zulu etymology is a big interest of mine.
|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
- Add entries for stative verbs (dabukile, enabile, jabulile, etc.)
- Fix Module:zu-verbs to handle -thi, -sho, and -azi
- Add tone to Module:zu-verbs
- Add tone to Zulu noun and adjective inflections
- Remove locative palatalization from monosyllabic Zulu nouns.
- Fix tone in Zulu adjective inflection table
- Make it so the inflection table links automatically create the proper entries.
- Decide what to do with dwa and nke.