Wiccanist (plural Wiccanists)
- (rare) An adherent of Wiccanism; a Wiccan.
- 1837, Southern Literary Messenger, volume 3, page 270:
- At least, their coming out in that work would appear to establish the fact of their having been written by some Wiccanist, and Murray, we suppose, was hardly one of that tribe.
- 2001, Dustin Mephisto, “Re: Mithter garrithon missed one......”, in alt.religion.wicca (Usenet):
- All I could come up with was trading out the word "Wiccan" for "Shinto" in the last refrain: "Hey there Mister Wiccanist! Merry Fuckin' Christmas! God is gonna kick your ass, you degenerate heathen scum
- 2011, Chris Moriarty, The Inquisitor's Apprentice:
- A few years ago he'd narrowly escaped death at the hands of bomb-throwing Wiccanists.