- The practice of agriculture.
- 1890, Portrait and Biographical Album of Will County, Illinois:
- The estate to which we allude is located on section 19, Crete Township, and comprises two hundred and thirty-eight acres of well developed land. It is well stocked with domestic animals and farm implements and machinery of the best models, the evidences of progressive agriculturism being everywhere manifest.
- 1933, The Japan Magazine - Volume 23, page 75:
- Firstly, Japan is in such a topographical condition and technical restriction as to make it impossible to adopt the use of machinery upon such an extensive scale as is emphasized by Marxist agriculturism.
- 1972, The Sarawak Museum Journal, page 182:
- The extent to which an area is urbanized is highly correlated with its degree of industrialization, or inversely with the extent to which it is dependent on agriculture. The inverse relationship between the degree of agriculturism and urbanization has been documented by Davis, Hertz and Golden.
- 2003, Shakeel Ahmad, Muslim Attitude Towards Family Planning, →ISBN, page 79:
- Agriculturism is said to be positively correlated to fertility by 10 studies (Das 1938; Davis 1944, 1946, 1951; Driver 1963; Ghurye 1934; Jain 1939; Krishnanmurthy 1968. Saxena 1965; Sharma 1969; Srinivasan 1967).
- Synonym of
- 1890, William Thomas Stead, The Review of Reviews - Volume 2, page 321:
- The sudden uprearing of a genuine bit of aboriginal agriculturism in the midst of the conventionalities of party politics is always interesting.
- 1972, R. Jones, Community in Crisis: French-Canadian Nationalism in Perspective, →ISBN:
- As we examine agriculturism, it is very difficult to separate what actually is myth from what is pure political opportunism or even genuine social concern.
- 1983, Gregory James Kasza, Political Regimes and Mass Media Policy in Imperial Japan, 1868-1945:
- Agriculturism and orthodox national socialism remained strictly minority views within the rightist press, but both were nonetheless very 84 important to Japanese politics in the l930's.
- 2013, Michael A. Barnhart, Japan Prepares for Total War, →ISBN:
- Many of its members, such as Minami Iwao, who advocated a uniquely Japanese "family fascism,” and Wada Hiroo, a disciple of ”agriculturism,” were convinced that only far-reaching reforms could save their country.