agrimetric (not comparable)
- (statistics, agriculture) Relating to agrimetrics.
- 1994, “Thailand”, in Foreign Relations of the United States, 1961–1963: Southeast Asia, volume XXIII, Washington: United States Department of State: United States Government Printing Office, →ISBN, page 878:
- Under Ambassador's direction and in light new aid concepts, team will undertake such exploration and will review US assistance to Thailand, including specifically such items as […] (e) community development, including agrimetric centers in border areas, particularly Northeast.
- 2016 May 5, The Minister of State, Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (George Eustice), “Commons Chamber: Oral Answers to Questions: Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs: British Farming”, in House of Commons Hansard (House of Commons), volume 609, column 293:
- Data and technology have a central role to play in increasing the productivity and competitiveness of British farming. Last October, I launched the first of our agri-tech centres of excellence, the agrimetric centre at Rothamsted. They will develop new software models to improve our ability to understand and utilise the huge volume of data that exist.