- (biology) Any of several mechanisms that regulate the periodicity of biological functions
- The progression from puberty to menopause during which a woman can bear children
- 2005 US Department of Health - Your guide to healthy sleep
- Your biological clock is actually a tiny bundle of cells in your brain that responds to light signals received through your eyes.
- 1994 Rugh Winter, Bonnie Eaker-Weil - Adultery, the Forgivable Sin
- Take Linda, a thirty-nine-year-old newscaster who relished her career but began to hear the alarm ringing on her biological clock.
Read in another language
This page is available in 6 languages