See also: Chromista
- (rare) Synonym of
- 2001, Michael J Carlile, The Fungi, 2nd edition, publisher summary, page 11:
- Chromistas are oomycetes whereas fungi includes chytridiomycetes, zygomycetes, ascomycetes, basidiomycetes, and mitosporic fungi.
- 2011, “Isolation and pathogenicity of a possibile Pythium aphanidermatum in Jatropha curcas L. non toxic”, in Tropical and Subtropical Agroecosystems, volume 14, page 649:
- A chromista, possible Pythium aphanidermatum, was isolated from severely damage seeds and seedlings recently started from Jatropha curcas L. non toxic seeds sown in the tropical area of Veracruz, Mexico.
- 2014 January 16, Methods to determine zygosity in a bulked sample, US Patent 20140017684 :
- In other embodiments, the source of nucleic acids may be, but is not limited to, animal, plant, bacteria, archaea, protists, fungi, protozoa, chromistae, eukaryotic, prokaryotic, in vivo, in vitro, cell, seed, gamete, maize, soy, wheat, rape, rice, and generated sources.