Audio (AU) (file)
- (US, idiomatic, slang) Of or pertaining to something of little monetary value.
- We don't have much money, but we can at least pay some of these chump-change bills.
- 2002, Barbara Quint, "The Digital Library of the Future." Information Today, vol 19 iss 7, July/Aug 2002. Retrieved 19 May 2007.
- For a chump-change price of $2,000, any library could gain both the tools to create its own 24/7 digital reference service and access to a Global Reference Network of colleagues.
- 2004, Leigh Thompson and Geoffrey J. Leonardelli, "Why negotiation is the most popular business school course," Ivey Business Journal, Jul/Aug 2004, p. 3.
- These key principles apply nicely to nearly any negotiation, whether it is an international high-finance deal or a chump-change haggle.
- See chump change.