cyberrights pl (plural only)
- Rights in cyberspace or on the Internet.
- 1999, Patricia Aufderheide, Communications Policy and the Public Interest, page 96:
- One group, organized around free expression issues, was led by the American Civil Liberties Union and by a variety of cyberrights organizations including the Electronic Privacy Information Center.
- 2001, Peter Ludlow, Crypto Anarchy, Cyberstates, and Pirate Utopias, page 57:
- Similarly, a campaign for cyberrights must also recognize the economic contradictions within hypermedia freedom.