See also: eddö
From a West African language.
This etymology is incomplete. You can help Wiktionary by elaborating on the origins of this term.
- Rhymes: -ɛdəʊ
eddo (plural eddos)
- A plant (Colocasia esculenta, but often identified as Colocasia antiquorum, among numerous other synonyms), which is usually considered a variety of C. esculenta, with edible starchy tubers.
- The tubers of this plant.
- Eddoe on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- Colocasia Schott on Wikispecies.Wikispecies
- Colocasia on Wikimedia Commons.Wikimedia Commons