elocutionist (plural elocutionists)
- Someone who practices or teaches elocution.
- Coordinate term: recitalist
- 1998, Beverly Collins, Inger M. Mees, The Real Professor Higgins, Walter de Gruyter (→ISBN), page 465:
- Melville Bell's father, Alexander Bell, had been a famous elocutionist and stage reciter.
- 2013, Michael Gnarowski, Pauline Johnson: Selected Poetry and Prose, Dundurn (→ISBN)
- Her ability as a recitalist or elocutionist, as she was sometimes called, indicated a possible career on the stage.