- Made flat by something.
- We removed the fallen tree from the flattened car.
- 1960 November, “New electric multiple-units for British Railways: Manchester/Liverpool and Crewe”, in Trains Illustrated, page 660:
- Fibreglass mouldings form the domed roof at the driving ends and the drop roof of the motor coach, which joins the elliptical section of the flattened portion under the pantograph.
made flat by something
- simple past tense and past participle of
- The tree fell on the car and flattened it.