- (vulgar) Nonce variation of the word fuck.
1981, Peter O. Chotjewitz, The Thirty Years Peace, page 29:
- And he is both obsessed and repelled by all this fuckity-fuck stuff, as he has come to call it in his mind.
1997, Duncan McLean, Ahead Of Its Time: A Clocktower Press Anthology, page 236:
- Look for fuck's sake. Jesus Christ all fuckity, is that no a sight?
2007, Chris Jones, Falling Hard: A Rookie's Year in Boxing, page 73:
- How could this be happening? How could I have been so wrong? Fuckity-fuck, I think to myself. Fuckity- fuckity-fuck.
- For more examples of usage of this term, see Citations:fuckity.