fustercluck (plural fusterclucks)
- (euphemistic) A clusterfuck.
- 2009, Jennifer Banash, In Too Deep, page 225:
- God, what an unbelievable fustercluck, she thought, shaking her head from side to side on her pile of pillows as she remembered Sophie's tear-streaked face as she ran down the block and out of sight.
- 2010, Ralph Keyes, Euphemania, link
- Writers for Gossip Girl have come up with fustercluck, motherchucker, and basshole.
- 2011, Andrew Van Wey, Forsaken, link
- “A fustercluck indeed,” he agreed, and she shrugged as a wet line ran down her spine.